Is your recruitment process still stuck in the past?
Supporting businesses with low-cost, flat-fee recruitment
The days of crossing your fingers and hoping for the best on traditional job boards are long gone! With an astonishing 80 trillion-dollar global skills shortage, companies of all sizes must get creative in their hiring efforts.
The past few years have witnessed a significant shift in people’s priorities and career paths. Amidst these changes, unemployment rates have hit an all-time low, leading to fewer active job seekers and making traditional job boards less effective.
At Jobs for Mums, we understand the challenges you face, and we’ve got the solutions to help you find top talent! Our innovative, cost-effective advertising strategies cut through the noise and connect you with a diverse pool of skilled candidates, hungry for opportunities.
Contact us via email
What we do
Jobs for Mums is an award recognised marketplace to promote flexible job opportunities to thousands of parent’s and caregivers around New Zealand.
Social Enterprise Approach:
We're not your typical recruitment company. Our goals are motivated by providing a win-win for families and businesses.
Quick and Easy:
With thousands of candidates visiting our platform, we offer an ideal place to find amazing people quickly and easily.
We proactively employ brand and recruitment marketing techniques to swiftly find you the best talent.
We know what our community wants, launching targeted campaigns and personalised outreach to ensure your job openings receive the attention they deserve.
Social Responsibility Aligned:
We are committed to social responsibility and ethical recruitment, finding the right fit for your company and fostering positive social changes.
Our budget-friendly packages let you focus on growing your business while we handle the hiring process.
Pricing & Packages
We offer a simple pricing structure– so no hefty commissions. You can invest in the best talent for your business, in the most cost-effective and risk-free way.
We have following recruitment packages.
Package 1: Candidate Screening
Let us manage part of the recruitment service for you!
Save time and effort by letting us handle the initial screening of countless applications on your behalf when listing a job with Jobs for Mums!
For this service we charge a fixed fee of $1528+ GST which includes the job listing.
- We will post the job on our jobsite
- Our team will carefully review all submissions
- Proactively approach potential matches in our network and through our social media outreach
- We will present you with up to 3 qualified candidates for you to choose from
- We will then manage the communication for all unsuccessful candidates
Package 2: 360 Recruitment
Jobs for Mums offers a premium recruitment service where we manage the recruitment service end to end.
All our pricing packages are fixed and start from $3,500 per hire. Add-ons such as psychometric testing and analysis of results are available at a fixed fee.
- Meet with you to discuss your needs, culture and more
- Write and market your job vacancy for you across a wide range of channels
- Proactively search for candidates via our network and beyond including social media outreach, google and more
- Screen and review all your applications
- Phone screen high-potential candidates and run reference checks
- Provide you, candidates, until you have found the perfect match
- Manage the recruitment process and organise other testing as requested by you
- This is a 6- week process. If we are unable to fill the role, we will refund you part of our fee on us!
|Total Remuneration||Our Price (excludes GST)|
Up to $50,000
Between $70,001 and $90,000
Between $90,001 and $120,000
Types of roles
you can currently
As a social impact company, our purpose is to drive better outcomes for both families and businesses by placing talented individuals into flexible meaningful employment. We have helped hundreds of businesses hire amazing people.
Our social media content reaches 150, 000 every month
Skilled candidates visit our website every month looking for work
of our candidates have 10 or more years of experience in their industry
of our candidates hold a tertiary degree or higher qualification
Meet a Few of our Candidates
We have thousands looking for opportunities just like yours.
Daycare is expensive so I am looking for a work from home opportunity that will let me work whilst I have the kids with me. Cheers Jobs for Mums!.