At Jobs for Mums, we believe in creating inclusive and flexible job opportunities for parents and caregivers. That’s why partnering with Fletcher Building was a natural fit. They share our values and are dedicated to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion where everyone can thrive. Here’s why we’re excited about this collaboration:
Parental leave benefits
- Primary carers on parental leave will receive their full base pay for 26 weeks, or they can opt to receive 50% of their normal pay for 52 weeks.
- Secondary carers will receive four weeks paid leave.
- If both parents work for Fletcher Building, they will be able to share the 30 weeks of total parental leave.
KiwiSaver/Superannuation employer contributions will continue to be paid throughout the length of the parental leave.
Phased return to work benefits
- Return to work part-time at 80% on full pay for six months
- Five additional days ‘New Parents Leave’ for primary and secondary carers during their first year back at work.
- Annual leave accumulated during their parental leave and paid at their normal pay, rather than on earnings for the previous 12 months.
Stay tuned for exciting updates and job opportunities from Fletcher Building!